Are you ready to level up and dig deeper into your art, your business, or your polymer clay knowledge? I am now opening a limited number of 50-minute one-on-one mentoring sessions where we can sit down and discuss what’s tripping you up and develop a plan together to get you closer to where you want to be.
Mentoring is a perfect way to receive personalized, specific and actionable guidance when you’re not sure who to ask or what to do next. Book a 50 minute session with me and we’ll come up with a plan together. Additional sessions can be purchased monthly, we can talk about the details during your first session.
I’ll use my experience with building a six-figure polymer clay teaching business to help you with topics ranging from technical polymer clay solutions to small business development and social media marketing.
I’m happy to help you with topics such as:
- Ironing out technical polymer clay problems
- Developing and nurturing your creativity
- Setting healthy work and life boundaries
- Building a creative practice
- Intermediate to advanced polymer clay instruction
- Moving from hobbyist to professional
- Building a marketing strategy
- Really Honest Reviews of your product line
- Review of your website or Etsy shop
- Suggestions on a tech stack
- Branding your business
- Product pricing strategies
- Developing a social media growth strategy
If the information on my website, tutorials, and social media have been helpful, but you want to go deeper, mentoring is a valuable step toward achieving your goals. Let’s get together and build a plan to set things in motion.
You will receive a link to schedule a 50-minute mentoring session after purchase. Check your email, including your spam folder if you don’t see it right away!