Our very first guest convo in Insiders was with Lyne Tilt where she spoke to us about the idea of being mindful with your creative process. She’s back again this month to continue the conversation. Lyne is both an artist and a teacher and her former work in pastoral care has positioned her well to speak about this month’s topic of Self-Care. This was a fantastic talk!
Lyne is from Brisbane, Australia, and runs Studio on Brunswick in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane).
Links and Resources
The books mentioned in the video are:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Genius Zone by Gay Hendricks
- Lyne’s website for Studio on Brunswick is here.
- The blog post she’s referring to is “Why Self-Care?” where she introduces her Self-Care Sunday project.
- You can follow Lyne’s artwork on Instagram here.
- The Instagram account for Studio on Brunswick is here.
Which part of Lyne’s talk resonated with you? Was there any point that jumped out at you and made you think twice? Share your thoughts on self-care below, and let’s continue the conversation here…