Membership is $15 monthly or $150 annually, billed automatically and seamlessly until you want to stop. There is also an annual Pay What You Want price option. No weird obligations or hidden stuff. You can control your subscription (or even put it on hold) from your account. Easy peasy.
*Please note all options are non-refundable. All options give the exact same access to everything the Insiders membership offers. Several members have asked how to give more to support a resource they love and rely on, so the Pay What You Want option is an easy way to do that.
Unlike other maker communities, Insiders doesn’t use Facebook or other privacy-compromising platforms. No algorithms, ads, or data-mining.
Here’s what you’ll get when you join Blue Bottle Insiders:
- Ginger’s Musings (the more philosophical stuff)
- live online interviews with well-known creatives and makers
- live “Let’s Talk About” sessions where we focus on a topic and members bring their tips and ideas
- Insider’s Library (exclusive articles and resources)
- modern community platform with forum (not on Facebook)
- monthly Discovery Challenges where we discover and learn by doing
- Studio Drop-Ins throughout the week for casual polymer-centric chats
- polymer making and everything polymer clay
- creative growth and development
- business tips
- networking with others
- materials, products, shared experience, etc.
- sharing our good/bad/ideas/support
- culture of excellence and realistic positivity
- apply what you learn
- accurate info
- connection with others
- access to experienced and helpful makers
- a colleague experience unlike any other